Besties For Life




I had to document these sweet photos of Seb sharing his milkshake with Charli as soon as I could. I really wanted to use a cut file that was about family and found Besties for Life from the Cut to You shop. The original cut file read Sisters, Besties for Life, which I cut on my Brother Scan n Cut. I then removed Sisters by cutting it away from the rest of the cut file and I used the Life is Beautiful alpha stickers for the word Cousins to replace it. 

I used a combination of the More than Words and Midnight collections from Cocoa Vanilla Studios to back the cut file. I loved this striped paper (Radiant - More than Words) and thought that the backed cut file looked perfect on it. I mounted the cut file on foam and tucked the photos just underneath the cut file.  

I created 5 clusters of embellishments from the ephemera die cut pieces from More than Words, with 3 of these being built around hearts of the cut file.
I love the way this layout come together and hope that you get some inspiration to modify a cut file to suit your needs. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge - Scrap the Boys

May Challenge - Scrap the Boys

Scrap the Boys Design Team - April Challenge