Summer - The Best

Even though summer has drawn to a close here in Australia the weather has still be stunning and rather warm, so I thought I would share a very summery layout.


This layout was created using the Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Hello Sunshine' collection and was the first time I have used the 8.5" x 11" size as a design. I used the Chill Out paper as the base, Sunny Spot as the next layer and Solar Flare for the strip base for my photos. I machine stitched around the edge using white thread. The embellishments are a mix of 
accessory stickers, die cut ephemera, wood and metal buttons. I used some tissue paper to mat and cluster the 3 photos. For the title I used the Full Bloom paper to cut out a banner, added dashed lines using my trusty Muji pen and the puffy stickers. Even though this layout is very simple, I like the way it highlights the photos of my son (Seb) enjoying the cool river on an extremely hot summer day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge - Scrap the Boys

May Challenge - Scrap the Boys

Scrap the Boys Design Team - September Challenge