April Guest Design Team - Scrap the Boys


I was super thrilled to be selected as a guest designer for Scrap the Boys April Challenge. It was very fitting given my beautiful boy celebrates his birthday in April!

I took great inspiration from the colours and the sprinkles of the mood board, using the Kaisercraft "Party Time" collection.

I used the 100's & 1000's paper as the border and machine stitching the white card stock to it. The mixed media background was created by using a stiff brush with Gelatos through a stencil. The embellishments are a mixture of the Kaisercraft "Party Time" collection as well as some Cocoa Vanilla Studio "Colour me Happy" ephemera. As always I used my Muji pen for my journaling. 








I loved how it turned out, even though it was completely different from what I had first imagined I was going to create. It is alway satisfying to get a special occasion documented and be able to look back at it to remember the fun party!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge - Scrap the Boys

May Challenge - Scrap the Boys

Scrap the Boys Design Team - April Challenge