Scrap the Boys Design Team - December Challenge

It's hard to believe, but it's true, December is here and so is the last Scrap the Boys challenge for the year:


In the search for Christmas photos of my beautiful boy to scrap, I came across many typical Aussie style photos of a hot summers day, which didn't seem to match with many winter themed Christmas collections I had in my stash. I then got my hands on the Under the Gum Leaves collection by Kaisercraft and this layout come together really easily. 

I used the Bottle Brush paper as the background and then layered the Leaf Sprigs cutfile from Cut to You https://createdbygwen.com.au/product/leaf-sprig-cut-file/

I used the Lindy Stamp Gang magical shakers in California Poppy Gold and Lederhosen Lauret to paint the cutfile which represents the beautiful golden wattle found in Australia.

I finished off the layout with a mix of embellishments from the collection, including die cut ephemera, stickers, fussy cut paper and curios.



Where every you are in the world whether is hot or cold at Christmas, don't forget to join the monthly challenge at: http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-challenge-peace-joy.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge - Scrap the Boys

May Challenge - Scrap the Boys

Scrap the Boys Design Team - September Challenge