Scrap the Boys Design Team - April Challenge






I had a lot of fun creating this layout for the April Scrap the Boys challenge. I took inspiration from the dinosaurs and sprinkles in this image:
I used the Dinosaur Background cut file from COAPA, cut in white card stock and sprayed with Distress Oxide Spray in twisted citron. I mounted the cut file on foam tape and created 5 shaker pockets with various sequins from my stash. 
I used the Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule collection to create this layout.  The Messed Up paper is the background and I used a mix of the ephemera, cut apart sheet and stickers to embellish the layout.

The title was created using some mini puffy alpha stickers from the Everyday Musings collection by Pinkfresh Studio.
I finished the layout by adding sequins in the top left and bottom right corners to draw the eye diagonally across the layout.

 
I hope you can take some inspiration from this layout and head over to end this months challenge at Scrap the Boys.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge - Scrap the Boys

May Challenge - Scrap the Boys