Scrap the Boys Design Team - July Challenge









The challenge for Scrap the Boy this month is a gorgeous mood board called Tickled Pink, with lovely pinks and blues. I started by making some backgrounds using the bubble technique (if you want to learn more check out Vicki Boutin's YouTube video) using Distress Oxide spray's in faded jeans and milled lavender. I cut the Bubbles of Fun cut file from Cut To You (https://createdbygwen.com.au/product/bubbles-title-cut-file//) with my Brother Scan n Cut. I used the May Kitaholics Kit to create this layout. I backed the Bubble title using paper number 24 from the Horizon collection by Paige Evans. I created 5 shaker pockets using a mix of Cream, Blue, Periwinkle and Soft Pink sequins from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I embellished the layout using the floral ephemera from the Bloom Street collection by Paige Evans and also some exclusive cut aparts from the Kitaholics Kit. I finished off the layout with some sprinkles of Heidi Swapp Gold color shine.


If you would like to see a video of the process to create this layout, please check out my YouTube channel: Bubbles of Fun


Head over to the Scrap the Boys challenge blog to see more inspiration from the design team and enter this months challenge:   

http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-challenge-tickled-pink-mood-board.html


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge - Scrap the Boys

May Challenge - Scrap the Boys

Scrap the Boys Design Team - April Challenge