Puzzle Master

I don't scrap chronologically, as sometimes there is a story I want to tell or a product that I want to use with a certain photo or I get inspiration for a layout that matches a photo or story to be told. I do however store my 12" x 12" and 8.5" x 11" layouts chronologically amongst my weekly project life (and I'm still getting April 2019 complete 😬). But this layout was all about the story to be told and I couldn't wait until I was ready to scrapbook September! I printed out my journal which is something I don't do very often and used the PicCollage app to collage my photos.


I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio You Rock Collection to back the Star Streak 2 cutfile from COAPA (https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/684784948/star-streak-2-cut-file-svg-png-pdf?ga_search_query=star%2Bstreak&ref=shop_items_search_2). There is a mixture of other Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections used for embellishments along with the title. 
The back ground paper is the Galactic paper which I used white gesso on to help make the backed cutfile pop. I also add gold splatters with Heidi Swap colour shine to finish off the layout.  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge - Scrap the Boys

May Challenge - Scrap the Boys

Scrap the Boys Design Team - September Challenge