You are my World




This layout come together so quickly for me and was really fun to create. The cut file is from Cut to You and was one of the first Kit to You releases, meaning you not only receive the cut file, but also in depth instructions on how create the layout. When I saw this cut file I knew that I needed to use it to record this sweet photo of my son Sebastian climbing trees.

I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Unforgettable collection as part of the Kitaholic Kits monthly subscription, which includes some exclusive pieces. 
I started by backing the World word of the cut file with the Sprightly paper from the 6x8 paper pad. I also backed the hearts with two papers from the 6x8 paper pad that are the B sides of the Unscripted and Pretty Bits papers. The base paper of the layout is called Natural Beauty and I used watered down white acrylic paint to splatter on the background. I felt like this gorgeous woodgrain paper would balance out the rest of the somewhat feminine elements. I really used the kit instructions as a jumping off point when adding the embellishments and made it my own. To finish off the layout I tore the woodgrain paper on the top left and bottom right corners, stapled back the edges and backed it with the beautiful Glorious paper. 

I hope this layout inspires you to get creating.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March Challenge - Scrap the Boys

May Challenge - Scrap the Boys

Scrap the Boys Design Team - April Challenge